“Happy Customers are your biggest advancements and can become your most successful sales team.” – Lisa Masiollo
Executing a small sized business successfully, with enhanced productivity and profitability is a huge challenge. There must be satisfied employees and more satisfied clients to garner great business results. And hence, offering fine service in the business is very critical. But it isn’t that easy to offer great service and support without the help of today’s modern-day tools. These tools are designed with a contemporary approach and grow exponentially with your business. One such tool that suffices the post-sales support and service activities is a help desk software for small business.
In small scaled organizations, there are limited resources and budgets both. Hence, it is a tad difficult to find IT help desk solutions that can meet the goal of serving customers at its best, within stipulated cost and time. There are multiple such solutions that exist globally, that focus on providing excellent client service, offer great imperceptibility and control over IT hassles ensuring minimal downtime. Before we move onto looking at the top ticketing systems for small business, world over, let us glance through the benefits that this software yields:
Key Advantages of Customer Service Software for Small Business
- Delivers top-notch customer service and distinguishes your business from the competition
- Simplifies and automates your business processes, especially offering high-quality customer service that is vital to business
- Recognizes the needs, necessities and restraints precise to small business and helps them solve these difficulties
- Consolidates all your tickets, allocates it to correct team members and saves big on time and cost estimates
- Offers important support metrics that assist in measuring your service quality decision making to enhance your support procedure
- Possesses virtual help desk features like email notifications and automatic smart ticket task that enhances productivity and better support mechanisms
- Support through social media integration for faster reach
“Approach each customer with the idea of helping him or her solve a problem or achieve a goal, not of selling a product or service.” – Brian Tracy
5 Best Help Desk Software for Small Business
Official Website: https://www.zendesk.com/
Zendesk is a known helpdesk solution with a wide range of products that work collectively to enhance your customer support. Its visually appealing interface and responsive design facilitates simplistic implementation in your business workflows. There is an inherent support for emails, live chatting, social media integration etc.
Why Zendesk for Small Businesses?
- Empowers customers and agents to self-utilize resources for their usage
- Strong ticket management options, including social media
- Support for ITIL and automatic workflows
- Better integration options
- Multiple channel execution at a single platform
- Creates meaningful and productive relationships with clients
- Supports 40+ languages
Official Website: https://freshdesk.com/
Freshdesk is one of the leading help desk software solutions especially for small business. It is a simplistic solution that is packed with advanced features for client support, offered at a reasonable price. The USP of Freshdesk is its dashboards that offer a comprehensive view to all your tickets, contacts, reports and corresponding status.
Why Freshdesk for Small Businesses?
- Ticketing, collaboration, automation etc. with in-built features
- Self-service mechanism with a multichannel helpdesk
- Detailed reporting and analytics through dashboards
- Scalable to meet business demands
- Flexible, robust, centralized and feature rich
- Intuitive gamification features
- High customizability and extended integration support
- Multi-channel features
Official Website: https://www.salesforce.com/solutions/essentials/
Salesforce is a big name in the world of CRM and catering to the helpdesk requirements of the small business segment, is Salesforce Essentials – Salesforce’s offering to all small business’s sales, customer support and helpdesk needs. Right from a thorough contact management, catering to service requests, expanding your business zone, it helps in almost all helpdesk requirements.
Why Salesforce Essentials for Small Businesses?
- Supports customers across channels
- Delivers reliable experiences
- Encompasses customer self-service
- Integrates service with the popular Salesforce CRM
- Offers complete activity tracking options to enhance the quality of client support
- Allows users to create self-service portals for customers to utilize
Official Website: https://freshservice.com/
Freshservice is an online helpdesk portal that offers a refreshing experience to the clients along with a strong ticketing and asset management system. It revolutionizes IT and other business purposes with an interestingly easy-to-use, simple-to-configure IT service desk solution in the cloud.
Why Freshservice for Small Businesses?
- Strong configuration management
- Release and knowledge management
- Impact analysis
- Auto discovery of novel resources
- Easy navigation and utilization
- ITIL change management support
- Gamification support
Official Website: https://www.spontaneousenterprise.com/products/genial-helpdesk/
This powerful ticketing system for small business focusses on the nuances of the industry to offer the best of post-sales support. It enables ticket generation, activity tracking and monitoring. It also can generate AMC quotations to be sent to the customer promptly.
Why Genial Helpdesk for Small Businesses?
- Configuration of multiple branches, regions, users, product categories, price books etc.
- Ticket receival, assignment, execution and tracking
- Detailed analytical reports to enhance customer experience
- Auto emailing to offer close knit communication
- Awesome dashboards to showcase day-to-day activities
- User friendly, compact, robust and scalable
There are many helpdesk solutions that rule the global market. What is important, apart from the technical side of the solution, is the level to which the service provider indulges in implementing and supporting the project. A good technical service provider is sure to ascertain a positive rollout of the helpdesk portal, amongst the users. After all, it is the end users who need to be happy and comfortable operating it, only then can the customer be kept happy and satisfied.